Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hey everyone, I'm Josh and this is my first time making or even viewing a blog so I am a little new at this, though it is much simpler to make than I previously thought. I chose to write a blog about running for many reasons; over the years running has become almost like a hobby, running is a free and very efficient form of exercising that most people can benefit from and because of this I feel running is an excellent topic because most people are familiar with the idea of running, whether or not they actually like to run. Furthermore, running is also a good topic to discuss in a world where people are becoming more weight conscious and running without a doubt can aid anyone in achieving any desired weight goals. Also, I primarily created this blog as a way to help those who want to start running, or to help people who are trying to find a way to exercise that best suits them. Even if you are already routinely run/jog or even if you already do some other type of exercise on a regular basis, running is a tremendous boost to any exercise routine and you might just find a  helpful tip to improve your exercise performance. Overall, I hope anyone who reads this learns something helpful when they exercise, or better yet it would be amazing if this blog helped give someone the motivation to start running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment